|resources:||Home Installation Help Feedback Bugs Source Code|
The QuickNote source code can be accessed in either of the following ways:
- View the source using the CVS web interface.
Short guide to CVS directory organization:
- The source-0.6.x/ directory is where the code corresponding to the current 0.6.x releases resides.
- In the src/ directory you can find the "dev" version, which was last updated in 2004 or so. While this is what was supposed to be the next QN version, nobody works on it.
- downloads/ and www/ directories are for the mozdev web pages.
- src-dev/ and src-archive/ are empty directories from the old times (which CVS doesn't let us delete)
- Download QuickNote and unzip the .xpi file.